Thread: Very sick
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Alright, all. I hope this will be my last post yet i feel as though I cant leave this thread like this.

Annie- I NEVER said you should now what is going on. I MAY not be getting the care I need from my doctors. MY aunt and uncle are finally doing what they should be doing. Im glad. Yet, YOU are saying that IM overmedicating, as are all these other people are who I think are completely wrong, they dont know my situation.
Sorry that what I said hurt you, but to me that is the truth, and im sorry if it made you very upset that was not my intentions, only my belief, and CHEMER, that is reasonable for me as well, you are not supporting my ideas so your being completely condradictory.

Annie again i did not mean to hurt your feelings, but im not sorry for what I said because it is what I feel.

CHEMAR- To me, this makes no sense. I came here for support, and I gave my honest answer back, and your ridiculing me for this. Which is fine, but you hardly ANY of you understand whats going on in my life, not saying is horrible or great, you just dont know, so saying that i need an intervention, is funny to me. You may think im a nieve 17 year old. But ive been through more as a 17 year old than many have at 40-50.

So, please if you you dont know my story completely try to judge me.

Desertflower- Thanks for that story, yet ive talked to my doctor about over medicating and they all say no to this. Maybe when i go to college and am forced to get a new doctor things will come out as that, and ill let you all know of this. Thank you very much for your help, and ive given in to the idea that my problems are from medications, and im okay with that.

Jana- THANK YOU a million times. IM glad someone on here seems to understand what its like to be a teenager dealing with this at this time. I know many of you have talked about what its like in the past, but right now, its when i needed you all to realize.
Although I dont agree with some of you post, such as the manipulation piece and denial piece. I talk about everything with my therapist and i know thats hard to believe but its true.
But thank you again for everything youve said here. Youve really captured everything im thinking.

After my ER visit i was put on doxycycline and had all the clindamycin drained out.

thanks again for everything.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (05-31-2010), jana (05-31-2010)