View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbycakes View Post
Jim,

Congrats....Everything will start going in the correct direction.

As far as her medicare I received mine immediately because they go by the on-set date, which from what I can tell is over 2 years ago.

Congratulations again....Keep us posted.

Gabbycakes
Good morning gabbycakes and thanks for congrats! I believe you, the lawyer told us the same thing that she will receive medicare after her approval because 2 years have gone by. The medicare coverage is the most important aspect not the retro pay, she needs that coverage. It just kills me sitting here in the most powerful city in the world just outside of the city of Washington in which I grew up, to think without paying a hefty ransom per month to some rigged mumbo jumbo nonsense like hipaa my wife can forget any kind of security coverage for her health. Seems like we are in the bazarro world. What has all of this nonsense done to countless other tax paying couples in the past? What choices did they have but to divorse so the sick spouse can collect all those pennies and dimes from welfare. How again is that good to this nation and to the economy as a whole? To weed out those who are fraudulent is something that needs to be done but this isn't the way to do it, I'm not buying it for one second. When it comes to raking in the money for this central government from those americans who have a long history of working- they're very efficient However it seems when its time to pay out there is always a huge lag unless you're those poor saps on Wall Street who needed their trillions NOW.

I've gotta watch my blood pressure!
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
wswells (06-02-2010)