View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default One has nothing to do with the other

You're linking two separate governmental agencies together that don't care one bit about the other. Your SSD is based off of your disability, and then how much you've worked along with your age and some other stuff like that all added together.

Being audited is just a luck of the draw or if you had some items that we're flagged because of being a bit unusual. On a average 1 in 10 are audited and when there's extensive medical costs that number can be as high as 1 in 5 so don't worry. As long as you can prove your expenses most people often learn they're owed more than they originally thought instead of the other way around. It's only when there's some unique business expenses that the IRS gets a little nasty and I'm glad they do. It's time the average tax payer stop supplementing the two martini business lunch while we ate at McDonald's on our own dime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgranny View Post
the same year i had to quit work . wonder if it is linked with filing ? and can it stop you from getting approved oh graet another worry.. why i wait my first descion
bobinjeffmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote