View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonee View Post
Hi,
I am new here. My daughter was diagnosed last week with r.s.d. in her wrist. However I am starting to put the puzzel together and think that she is also suffering from it in her abdomine. If anyone has any info on this could you let me know.
Thanks,
Jonee
Hi Jonee, I am so very sorry for you and your daughter. I'm 62 and have RSD for 15 years now. I did have a couple remissions for a year or more in the beginning with PT. Now it is full body and internal. Abdomen and pelvic region. It is HOT to touch and internal fire-sweating skin. Very difficult to deal with. My gyn is looking for a compounding pharmacist to make up a cream to put on outside and inside. Others use it-ketamine, lidacaine . If you would like, when I get a prescription, I'll pass it on to you. There is a childrens wing for RSD at the Cleveland Clinic that some have been to. How old is your daughter? There are some young people-teenagers that have RSD and their mothers post here.
Please know how much we are-there is a lot of educated people here and always willing to share information, and be of encouragment. One of your new friends, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote