View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

well we cashed in a 401 k and claimed it on turbo tax and it is on the paper .the exact anoutn we claimed.. turbo tax seperated on on one line and one on another, we cashed in 3 of them to survive.. not like we hid it or anything we were hionest and it shows good faith i would think that we didt hide it and our amount matches their dispute right on the farm. but turbo tax put it in the wrong line , so now they say we owe 7000.00 pkus 1200. penalties.. and intrest .. buy june 23. .. it doesnt seem fair , we claimed it turbo tax checked it and now more than a year later. we are hit.. i wish they would at least not make up pay the penalty , we didnt try to evade or any thing . just a good ole turbo tax glitch i guess?? thanks so much for all the support. some time ya feel like punching bag , i feel so bad for my husband he works so hard , and i let himn down by not being able to work any more ruined our life plan , and now this.. he sticks by me .. but i feel like i ruined everything sometimes.. then i rememebr so many others have it so much worse.. and try to contain my pity and my nerves.. and be thankful for the good things
wdwgranny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote