View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Jamy

Hi Jamy,

Thanks for the compliment....I only wish I could do more for you. I have given suggestions that your doctor has just pushed away. In my opinion it is your doctor who has been negligent in your care as you have rights as a person in pain and you will find that doctors can be charged with negligence if you should want to go this far.....however the most important part right now is for you to rest and heal....Jo said it best......so get off work smack your doc in the face and make her realize that she is being negligent and that your care is important!!! You are at the end of your rope and that if you continue like this you do not know what will happen but it will likley involve a phone call to the college of surgeons and physicians.........

I think if she dosn't get you off work you need go to ER and get help there as it is becoming more of a mental health than pain as well....it is all held in by one very fine layer of wrapping........if that wrapping should start to open.....lets not go there yet.

Lets assume you do get off work then your next step is pay....I am going to assume you have sick time at work first then you apply for EI with your doctors note and while you are getting EI you apply for your Longterm disability.....I have done all of this and will be more than happy to help you with the paperwork and filling things out and givng you tips as you will need them...it is not easy......they make it difficult. As you will need to see your doctor again to fill in the paperwork....I would really call our local hospital and get the names of doctors who are taking new patients. I hope you can find someone close and then no drive...but at least you have your family when you get there.....

As we discussed your Man will be your Man if he is worth his weight in salt. He already had an understanding when you got together surely he knows this is temporary and your pain will get in control when you smack some sense into your doctor and ask her for some Zytram XL at the very least....oxycontin is the best thing for you to be on or ms contin....or morphine every few hours you need better care!!!!!!!!!!!

I truely hope you can talk some sense into your doctor and you really should call in sick until you go to see her as you can't manage all of the things together!!

My heart goes out to you. I will be with you the whole way just let me know what you need and DON'T BE SHY JUST ASK AND I WILL HELP!!!!!

my thoughts and prayers are with you,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote