View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:15 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have a love/hate relationship with my cooling vest. I love it because it works. I hate it because it looks like a police mans bullet proof vest! But it does work. I wish I had more cooling thingys. It comes with these things that you put in front and in back but I can't sit against anything with them in the back. So I just use the front ones. We have an amusement park close by that doesn't allow coolers in the park unless you have a doctors order to carry something so i do have that. But I can't keep them frozen in there. So they don't last me all day. So i guess some one could say, Joyce you shouldn't go all day. But I want to!

I got it free through the MSAA cooling vest program. Go to their website and they will send you the info so you can get a script form your doctor and you will get a vest and some other cooling products all for free. It says you are only borrowing them but I have had mine for years and they have never asked for them back. They also have some other financial aide programs on their website.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-01-2010), mrkmyword (06-02-2010)