View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this - my heart really goes out to you. There are so many sad, heart wrenching stories on this board. I know I never imagined that I would end up like this at my age, my illness has wreaked havoc on my family and our finances. And the stress is killing us, both my husband and I.

Who would have ever imagined???? I never, ever thought when I we first were married that this is what life had in store for us....

Ketamine has helped me a lot, and I plan to return to work in 3 weeks. It will take a while for our finances to recover. And the WC court has still not approved the treatments. I've learned the hard way that life is just not fair...

Please hang in there!! Much love and peace, Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
Yes the stress! The only time in my life when I've experienced something similar was when I was a kid, an unfortunate family incident that stretched to 4 years duration that I had absolutely no control over. I feel like I have no control, that my wife and I's destiny is set to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. This is not something I can tolerate and will and can not except. If my wife is denied again I'm going to sit down with family and hash out the most articulate and controlled angered letters to my senators and will not stop there. This whole episode has effected my health in that I now take medicine for blood high pressure and an irregular heart beat. Thanks for the advice Bernclay.
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote