View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you for making me day!

You'll never know how hesitant I was about making this original posting, but thanks to your kind heart, I'm glad I did. Your kindness is more than I'll ever deserve, but I thank you for it.

There's some really good topics out there we need to talk about, but I'm always concerned about how some people might take or receive certain issues that are well worth some serious discussion. You've helped motivate me to consider bringing a bit more on, but I can't deny there being some risk.

When I look upon all I've learned from insightful and brilliant people, I'm only reminded how much I still have to learn (and my own stupidity) and that I'll never have enough time to learn it all, but thanks to this venue, at least we've got a forum that's a great starting point.

Best of wishes to someone who really gave me one heck of a smile today, Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Wow.
Thank you Bob. I am left speechless at the moment
And Mark ..... the comradere here is beyond belief.

It amazes me when I reflect back a few months and put myself in that mindframe of wishing for that 'eternal sleep' ...... yes I was there. You are spot on with describing where chronic pain can lead us.
And NOW, when I read such an inspiring testimony as this, it paints a bright future.....one that seemed impossible to obtain.

Have so much to say, but truthfully, I just want to absorb what you've shared and marvel in the gratitude that words cannot bring just yet.
Thank you so very much for coming aboard Bob!

Such a wonderful bunch of people have come together here, and we share on so many levels.....
This forum truly needs YOU.....

We be jammin now my friend!

.......all we need now is a tour bus !

Rae
bobinjeffmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JavaJan (08-08-2012), Mark56 (06-01-2010), Rrae (06-01-2010)