Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Go For IT Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinjeffmo View Post
You'll never know how hesitant I was about making this original posting, but thanks to your kind heart, I'm glad I did. Your kindness is more than I'll ever deserve, but I thank you for it.

There's some really good topics out there we need to talk about, but I'm always concerned about how some people might take or receive certain issues that are well worth some serious discussion. You've helped motivate me to consider bringing a bit more on, but I can't deny there being some risk.

When I look upon all I've learned from insightful and brilliant people, I'm only reminded how much I still have to learn (and my own stupidity) and that I'll never have enough time to learn it all, but thanks to this venue, at least we've got a forum that's a great starting point.

Best of wishes to someone who really gave me one heck of a smile today, Bob.
Hello Bob- and thank you for your candor. We need to develop the full spectrum of topics which affect folks from these issues on which we touch. So many things are unsaid, and not for lack of trying, that bring tears to our eyes day in and day out. I will look forward to your next venture.

Appreciatively,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (06-01-2010)