View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I LOVE my Croc shoes!

Which reminds me....I need new ones.

I love that I can get my Crocs wet and not have to worry about them being soggy and having to dry them before wearing them again. Only problem is that I usually wear socks with my Crocs. On a vacation I went on a few years ago to Sioux Falls, SD, I wore my Crocs...it was a hot weekend, and we went to see the Falls that Sioux Falls is named for, and I ended up sticking my feet in the water at a calm spot to wet my feet down. (took my socks off first) Kept my shoes on. Cooled me off.

I stopped at every water fountain and bought bottled water wherever I could that weekend.

Too bad I was dumb enough to not take any water with me on the walk we took in a quarry in Minnesota that same weekend. (trail was almost two miles long, and it was a really hot weekend. Can you say "heat stroke"?)

I dont think I could do a walk like that now. Maybe I could have two months ago, but after my latest flare, my feet start to drag after about 15 minutes when shopping at WalMart. My feet will go more numb if it's hotter than 78 degrees outside now too.

I'm wondering if there's a way make shoes that you can stick in a freezer that would keep my feet cool when going on a walk. (wonder if I can suggest something to the people who make Crocs?)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote