View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Great!! I'm happy for you! Just make sure that if they give you a bunch of restrictions during your trial, don't pay alot of attention to them!!! they gave me so many restrictions that I didn't get a good assessment of pain relief. So I thought the thing was taking almost all my pain away ~ why wouldn't I think so, since I wasn't doing anything. LOL. After I had the permanent implant put in, and started doing my regular routing after the healing period, WHOA!!! The pain hit me like a bull moose!! I turned the thing up full blast, and almost electrocuted myself!!! Then we re-programmed the darned thing, and that didn't work. I tried the stupid thing for 6 months, and had to have it removed, mostly for other reasons. (it started to work itself out of me, cause I wasn't big enough to hold it in ~ ICK)

So give it a good trial during the trial period. Who cares about their stupid restrictions!!! God bless and good luck! Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (06-02-2010)