View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I too get that dream like state from time to time, never really considered to be a seizure, just thought I was in a fog. I dont like it, just considered it to be part of my new reality (I too have had brain surgery and continue to take AED's). My seizures are few and far between but who really knows anymore. It does remind me of my complex partials and gives me the heebee geebees..
My memory is terrible, I mean really terrible. But like Sue, my hippocampus was removed and the seizure meds only make it worse. I am going for neuropsych testing next monday for disability to find out just how bad it is. It was bad after surgery but its even worse with the medication. I would switch, but Topamax is the only med I've ever been on that has controlled my migraines as well as my seizures so as you can imagine I am VERY hesitant to mess with that.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-09-2010), Oriana (06-04-2010)