View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Please ignore my previous post, i had been drinking and I jumped to silly conclusions.

Does this sound like ms -
I have also been getting tingling/numb feelings in my hands/feet, and just today it started in my face..

But what is bothering me more so is my walking, it got really, really bad today. I was walking around for about an hour and all of a sudden my walking got a lot worse, as I walked further my walking became increasingly difficult. I could not straighten my legs, it was as if I was leaning forward on my right step? im not sure.
It was very obvious to everyone around me, each step was so difficult and my knees were really hurting. my steps were small and slow. I have also been getting ankle pain for awhile now as well.
does that sound like the problems someone with ms would have?
about half an hour before I was getting the attacks of sudden pain in my face/neck/upper body that I mentioned before.

with rest it gets better but after a little bit of walking it progressively gets worse again..

what is this? whats going on with me.. it's all progressing so fast.. does ms progress this rapidly? mind you I have been showing symptoms for a year and half or so but I just got all these new symptoms out of no where..

I have also just recently started having full body tremors, it started happening again around the time my legs got really bad today.. I always have a tremor in my hands and twitching of the thumb/pinky at times as well

Every symptom I get, I google nd it always has ms as a cause.. I want to know what is going on but I have to wait until the 18th for the neurologist.

Does anyone have any input on this?

Thank you for your support dahlek, that website you supplied is very useful. I have a lot of symptoms of a hyperactive thyroid but that would not cause the problems with my walking etc would it? Maybe it is two seperate problems? but the symptoms seem to be interlinked with worsening.. not all but some,so im not sure. I will get it checked to be sure.

And yes I am doing my best at keeping it togethor I will keep you informed.

thanks again..
Fexor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote