View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Bayley, I am still on the Carbamazepine 200mg and back on Neurontin.

I called my Neurologist last night, got his young partner. This Dr. said to take another Carbamazepine and 600mg of Neurontin. My teeth still hurt when I went to bed. I woke up this morning --- so dizzy I can barely walk. BUT my teeth don't hurt.

What is a MVD? There is no list to get on, I will get an MRI asap, but the last few have not helped much.

I am a mess. So many medical problems I should be the subject on the TV show "Dr. House". Cardiac, Respiratory (CCHS, VCD, COPD), Urinary Tract, Carpal Tunnel from my upper back injury, MCI (see Mayo Clinic's website), Neurological (PN, TN), drank drano when I was 3 years old, so my Esophagus and stomach do not allow any spices or warm drinks like coffee, I had false teeth at 4 years old, just had oral surgery where they cut off the roof of my mouth and sewed it on my gums, to cover the nerves. I was already on Morphine for my Lower Back injury, wound up taking so many opiates (500-600mg a day) for mouth pain I could not remember how to swallow a mouth full of Chicken Soup. Another time it took my wife and an RN 30 minutes to wake me up. I knew they wanted me to wake up, but I could not remember how. BUT I am still lucky. I have a wife who loves me, all 5 kids love me, my Service Dog loves me, I have a full stomach and a warm bed. Life is good.