View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Laugh Welcome ~

Well hello to you! Yes, you have certainly found where the 'COOL' people hang out!! And No, you don't have to 'pass' any sort of 'protocol initiation ritual' to 'belong' here! ....... This is a down to earth bunch of great folks who really care. Not only that, but there is a goldmine of incredible information on how to combat pain, how to help 'zero-in' on HOW you became afflicted with this wonderful condition..... and on and on.

So, please feel WELCOMED here!

The PN subforum listed under this forum is packed full of info in which very devoted folks here have painstakingly put their time and countless hours of research together for us to be able to easily access the most pertinent/valuable help aides in combating PN. It is a serious condition involving much frustration and even more frustrating trying to find a medical team willing/able to target the treatment suggestions that are available right here!
So, I am very happy for you that you've come to NT.
Yes, much homework needs to be done and I personally can't thank the team of folks enuf who devoted all their time in doing most of the necessary homework for us!!
Stick around and begin reading thru the valuable information that is available here.

Yes, MJ is talked about as well. If that is what you feel inclined to center in on, you can use the 'search' feature at the top of the page and type in key words to what you want to know. This will bring up posts from past discussions for you to read thru.
If I were you, I'd put that one on the 'back burner' for now and really delve into what PN is all about and become familiar with possible underlying causes.
Oh, how I only wish it were as simple as baking a batch of 'brownies' and being able to put pain behind me.....

Glad you're here!
You will be too!
Caring
Rae

Last edited by Rrae; 06-03-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: typo
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-22-2010), mrsD (06-03-2010)