View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, here is what I am going to try. I have a nice notebook that closes by a zipper (so nothing falls out). I am getting page protectors, dividers and a few binder pockets and I am going to organize the recipes by type. Any untried recipe will go into the binder pocket and trashed if it sucks. I will probably have a separate binder pocket for the recipes that weren't great but could be modified. Then, when I work out all the modifications, I will type out my version and put it in the right section in a page protector. As time allows, I will scan pages out of my cookbooks of the recipes I use, put them in the notebook and pass on my cookbooks to those that can find their own favorite recipes.

I think this may work for me. I really like this notebook and I like the idea of keep the recipes clean in the page protectors. Plus, I can use them like I did the card sleeves and put "meals" in one page protector with a grocery list. I can have a section for meals.

I will try and post pics when I get it done. I am heading to office depot today to get the page protectors, dividers, etc.

I did find a cool notebook at the grocery store yesterday but it did not zip. My only concern is my notebook being too bulky to find a place to store it in the kitchen. I am fairly sure it won't fit on my book shelf.

mom to Beth
and Samantha
, both gluten and dairy intolerant
MotherMoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote