View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 04:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

well, after my PCP's (dr Kristy) nurse called w/mri results and said i had to have the c=spine mri, I had asked if they had lab results from doc in Omaha, she said NO. I saw him on May 12. I called his office and talked to the gal there supposidly they not only mailed out results to my docs here but they faxed them too right after the appt. So the gal I spoke w/there was going to fax them again... That was tuesday afternoon.. it is now 4am on friday morning and I have yet to hear back about the c-spine mri appt and have heard nothing from my local docs at all.
After I had see the local neuro the 1st time she did IV dilantin to try and stop my leg so I could have the 1st mri's and it stopped it for almost 3 hours, it started back up in the mri and they had to tie my leg down to finish it. I had stopped over to report to dr kristy's nurse what neuro said. Nurse wasnt at desk but dr kristy was headed up. While talking with her I showed her my leg was calm and that had had the dilantin.. she slipped and said "well, guess I better get my other 3 in and get them started on it" Just off handedly I said "did they by any chance have surgery w/an epidural pain pump after" her reply was "well....yeah 2 did for sure she wasnt sure of the third but since have learned the 3rd did too. So that makes 4 of us with this going on and that is just one doc's patients.
On wednesday I got wrote up at work for being absent, knew it was coming and I know that is not their fault. I can only have 3 more in the next 6 months then i get the final written warning ...after that any will cause termination. Have local HR person looking into when I might get some of my intermitten fmla back...so far have not gotten an answer. She said I was close on hours so maybe they would give me some back.
Will Pray that you find some answers and get someone to listen maybe if one of us gets an answer we can get the other docs to listen and stop this damn stuff. I'm ready to convince someone to give me botox injections in the nerves to kill them off and I will learn to walk without those muscles.
mamagoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote