View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUReady View Post
I am sorry to hear you had fallen , I can not imagine what you must be going through . Do you have a good relationship with your PM doc ? The reason I ask is my doc and I have an understanding or plan I guess you could say , that if I am at the point an ER visit is needed I am to call him and he will have awaiting instructions at ER for me . Not sure what to say about the IV meds, however I know whatever they give before they do procedures such as SGB's , make me woozy . So i would assume and only assume that they would help if needed . Hope you are doing better tonight and take care !
Quote:
Do you have a good relationship with your PM doc ? The reason I ask is my doc and I have an understanding or plan I guess you could say , that if I am at the point an ER
Hi ruready, i do have a good relationship he recommended that i come to his office instead of the er. well thats a great idea if its monday-friday and he happens to be there, also he i over an hour away from me. so he doesnt seem to have much faith in my rsd beign treated welll in the er. disappointing. ya know. thank you for responding, tc, dc
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote