Thread: Osr #1
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Pesticide exposure is fairly widespread today, and there are many sites on Google with simple searches.

Our Parkinson's forum often discusses pesticides, and there have been links to this disease and pesticides for a long time. Recently ADHD has been linked to pesticide residues in the blood.

Some pesticides appear to have a delayed onset for nerve damage, and this makes it more difficult to connect the use of the pesticide with the onset of nerve dysfunctions.

Here is one disturbing article I found this morning:
http://www.chem-tox.com/chlordane/
Wow! It never ceases to amaze me that these things are always popping up.

"People were literally building their homes on top of a toxic chemical dump. The public was reassured by the pesticide industry and entomologists that this was a safe procedure and that the chemical would not enter into the home because of the barrier provided by the cement foundation."

Monsanto is an evil enterprise plain and simple. Have you seen the movie "Food, Inc"? Aside from poisoning the pubic with all their wonderful toxins. Monsanto bullies and intimidates farmers to keep a tight lid on their Roundup(weedkiller) resisant genetically modified soybean seed.

This soybean seed makes the Soybean Oil that goes into almost all our food nowadays. Soy is healthy right? Not American Soy made by Monsanto. I think it was found to grow hair on mice's tongue after longterm ingestion. Not to mention the genetically modified corn they make that feeds all our cows.

Monsanto has also violated a million chemical dumping laws. They created Agent Orange(dioxin) herbicide chemical that was sprayed in Vietnam. I think this stuff is still in Roundup. They have released PCBs into our drinking water. I think the list gets even bigger.

The only supplemental protection from air pollution I have seen, besides not being around them would be Sulphorophane Glucosolinate(Broccomax). It significantly increases antioxidant activity in the nose and lungs. It is an amazing supplement. I take it for my allergies(asmthma)and it blows away anything I have ever taken chemical or supplement. It is powerful stuff. There is simply nothing else like it besides eating 20 heads of broccoli. I recommended it to my parents because they live not to far from a Monsanto plant.

"A robot may not harm humanity or thru inaction allow humanity to come to harm."

-R. Daneel Olivaw
aeb105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote