Thread: Osr #1
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Radar Flashback....

As I was reading thru these posts, my radar went up because, looking back, I've probably inadvertently been exposed to many of these potential culprits....i had NO idea about the smoke from burning pre-treated wood....We have a large 'pit' in our pasture and burned aLOT of stuff, not to mention the pesticide and weed-killing agents (musk thistle, not the 'good' weed ) I had to get special permission from the county noxious weed Dept to even be able to use this stuff in our pasture.
Despite taking (what I thought to be) safety measures, I still suspect that any of these could have contributed to my PN.......

I've had a few toxidity blood tests done, but I'd probably go bankrupt B4 actually pinning it down. So, rather than spending so much time trying to rule out these culprits (and by now 5 or more yrs have passed since exposure).... is there any certain supplement or 'something' to take that would benefit these age-old toxidities, without knowing for sure if they even had caused any damage? I've seen things like "Milk Thistle" and "Broccomax" and others mentioned, but it also seems that taking one certain supplement can hinder another..... ? am i making sense ?
To be quite frank, I haven't done much research on the toxidity issue and I'm sure what I'm trying to ask probably has the answer right under my nose, so forgive me if I'm asking an obviously 'stupid' question IF, say i DID fall victim to exposure such as these, are these nerves beyond repair? Or is it kinda the same with physical damage to nerves......only time will tell?
In the meantime, should I just continue taking the recommended PN supplements?...................why do i get the feeling I'm digging a huge hole of stupidity here?

I am very convinced that the supplements i DO take have helped, but I haven't been taking them with toxidity issues in mind. Moreso for dietary and physical damage (injuries).
So.....am I better off leaving well enough alone, ? Or if I venture off into what this thread is talking about, maybe I can get even MORE relief (assuming that I've just been enlightened to the fact that neurotoxins may have been part of my culprit all along)....
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote