Thread: Need advise
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom of 3 View Post
I had a canopy fall on my right foot in Aug 09, I was diagnosed with RSD in Dec 09, I had a spinal cord stimulator placed in Feb 10, everything was feeling better until about 5 days ago I would wake up to muscle spasms in my left foot and leg and now its got the constant burning and my foot feels heavy color is still ok but Dr cant see me until Monday...going crazy because Im so scared.. could this be spreading and if so what do I do?
Dear Mom of 3...I ma so sorry that you are having such pain...It is real pain..we all get that here and you have come to the right place..Help is on its way..First..please do NOT USE ICE!!!! Try not to panic and be scared..as that will intensify your pain.. Try to take a warm bath and best you can, walk thru your pain until your can see your Dr...Yes, it is possible it has spread..it can..but try to stay positive cuz even if it has spread..you are with us..Have you tryed to elevate your pain with you SCS unit?? if it irritates your leg turn it off..possibly it is not wired for that leg because this is not your original site of injury... Please relax , you must try to..Know that we are here fo you to vent, cry and talk with...We have a great family and are very happy you have come to us..Read on as more of my friends will be talking with you soon, I am sure of it..

Keep us posted..

Gentle hugz...Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (06-04-2010), Rrae (06-04-2010), Wilbyfree (06-04-2010)