View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZZ74 View Post
Danielle a few days before this I had my 5th fall at home from a black out.
They are still trying to figure out waht is causing them. They hurt as well. Its like a black veil coming over you. I have seconds feeling it coming. I try to brace my fall. it from low blood pressure they call them syncopes? Yep alot going on, I was in the hospital for the last one because i was out for half an hour. this fall with my kness was just a mis step. thanks for asking. Also a bone density test is a good idea mylegs are very weak. thank you again dc.
Hi DC, When I passed out and went to hospital, I was admitted to sem-icu
I thought 4 days, but husband said they kept me 6 days. The sympathetic nervous system causes high blood pressure, and the para sympathetic nervous system causes low blood pressure. That's why, they explained to me that our blood pressure can suddenly plummet. RSD is an autonomic disorder, which means we have no control over involuntary organs, thus issues with blood pressure, circulation, lungs, heart, bladder, colon. The hospital was the same one that RSDSA had their annual meeting at last year. I attended the meeting. There were several Drs. knowledable with RSD. The paramedics couldn't get a pulse and told my husband I was dead. It's very serious. Do you have a cuff and journal? Would be good to monitor it. I felt myself going out too. Very scary. My Dr. says if it happens once, it usually happens again. I have a friend here in Phoenix that has had 3 spells.
I also am having sleep apnea issues and need to go thru sleep study. Do you gasp for air? Does it every wake you up gasping for air? We really need to follow thru and get checked out.
Take care, your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CZZ74 (06-09-2010)