View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It could also have something to do with the things going on in Europe with their sinking economy. They're in a crisis situation and they are very likely looking for any reason to not supply expensive medicines such as those for MS. If you read the article and look for the key terms you might see what I mean.

There will always be reasons to avoid the DMDs for those who wish to take that route. I choose to use the medicines that have been trialed and shown to have beneficial effects for MS. My MS neuro has been studying this for over three decades and he works for a clinic that takes a majority of medicaid patients so he isn't getting rich off of this, but he's involved in research trials for MS and, (mayo trained) and I believe what he says. There are people who fly across the country to see him.

I'm sticking with Copaxone after many years of my own research but I admit I could not afford it without insurance.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (06-05-2010), Jules A (06-08-2010), SallyC (06-05-2010), shayna (06-09-2010)