View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUReady View Post
Loretta , Thank you for that useful information ! I have episodes of what I call extreme drowsiness that come out of no where . I wonder if they could be BP related ?I have never passed out with it but just have a pressure type feelling & cannot stay awake. And as for the sleep apnea I too wake gasping for air at times . However when I went in for sleep study , I could not sleep LOL so they could not complete study .
Hi RUReady, Your welcome, I also get the extreme drowsiness out of no where. Even after sleeping 10 hours. You can get blood pressure kits for $30 at Costco. I still have the sleep apnea gasping, during the day and at night. I forget what I wrote, but RSD is autonomic condition-blood pressure, circulation, immune system disorders. I'm so grateful I sleep well at night since going thru med trial study my Dr. was conduction with 200 people. I don't take a lot of meds. The med that is helping me sleep was for fibromyalgia and it works totally good for my sleep. It's seroquel xr 150 mg. I was on ambien cr, but quite working.
It's so hot already 100 plus in Arizona. I don't get out a lot in the summer because of it.
I think the gasping for air is pretty important to find out the reason and using oxygen at night. I'm going to do the study when I get insurance. I've applied for SSDI. I'm 62. I'll probably turn 65 before I get insurance.
Take care, i take my blood pressure a lot and write it down. I take two double dosed high blood pressure meds.. your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote