Thread: Need advise
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you everyone for replying, I started walking a little better tonight after taking vicodin and 800 mg Motrin, I keep my stimulator on even when sleeping the only down side to that is you can only sleep on your side, if I roll over I feel like I put my finger in a light socket...I hear so many horror stories about this disease spreading and people no longer able to walk and take care of themselves and it really scares me!! I did start walking 1-3 miles daily about 5 weeks ago I took a little over a week off and thats when the pain started again, my right foot is still ok I think because of the scs but I now have the burning pain in my left foot and ankle my foot feels really heavy and the spasms are only at night I guess when I relax.. I dont like the unknown just thinking what I already went through, I dont want to go through it again and put my family through it..thank you so much for listening to me after a while you start to feel very alone because my family and friends have no idea how bad this really is.
mom of 3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (06-08-2010), Rrae (06-05-2010)