View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default my wife got me a toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cblue View Post
I agree with your wife! Get yorself an ipod!!! My sister got me one for Christmas and it is awesome! $100 will be a good reward for all you have been through. I am so happy to see someone so deserving get awarded!
My checks should come in a month or so according to the lady as SSDI yesterday. I am going to get my husband a nice gift! He has put up with my freaking out and paranioa and all that goes with a disability claim. My husband is a good, good, kind, generous man and he deserves a nice gift !

Take care and good luck to you!

Now go get that ipod or notebook!!!!!!!!!!!!! I expect to hear about it by Monday! Ha ha.
it is so funny you said for me to get somthing! my wife came home today with a netbook its a small laptop ike a 10 ince screen but it works just like a reg laptop i love it ! its lke 1 lbs in weight and the battery last like 9 hours

i can surf the net read email and watch movies on it its awsome lol and it was too funny i got her this real pretty watch from costco it was not over 100 bucks but she loves it i know her taste in stuff after 17 years of being married he he and she knows what i like i wopuld have never spent the 250 on it butshe said ater all of been thru i desrve it and i feel she is the one that put up with me thru the pain and depression and not being able to work and when i was in the hospitol

she did not leave my side for a second i could not ask for a better wife and friend i would be lost without her you make sure you go get somthing that you would not buy before because of the money you deserve it also i hope you get your backpay soon also it is so nice to reach the end of this nightmare and now i can focus on my problems and try and find something to help get my pain under control i hurt so bad every day the med's atleast make it so

i can get out of bed in the morning you know but after being up for a few hours i hurt so bad i have to lie down and rest it is not fun at all but just knowing my wife and kids dont have to suffer anymore from not having any money means the world to me its nice that all those years i worked so hard and pauin into soc sec are now paying off there for a while i did notthink it was gona happen!

thanks agin for everyone kind words and blessings it really does mean alot to me NEVER GIVE UP!!!
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote