View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh Feeling better...

Thank you all for your advice, concerns and well wishes! I'm soooo happy to report I feel better each day. I have only taken the muscle relaxers, pain meds when needed and the inflammatory meds. I am still in pain and limited in my activity, but I just Thank GOD I can see the difference each day!!

My uncle gave me some Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid w/chondroitin sulfate. He told me to try taking a customized plan of vitamins (expecially vit D) and be sure to drink 8 glasses of water a day. - Just started this plan and will report back.

I truly believe me going "cold turkey" from Cymbalta caused my nerves to into shock or something (not sure), but I do think it has played a major part in my injury/weird back pain condition. It appears my nerves are calming each day (just my opinion) but before I go to another doctor I'm planning to give it another week or so. I need to give my body a chance to heal (come back to a normal state) on it's own (if capable). I expect to have the issues with my old pinched nerve remain, however, I do NOT expect to have a new issue b/c I have done nothing to create a new condition.

Only time will tell...hugs to everyone, I wish you all GOD's peace and blessings!
Luvasia2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote