View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Prudence in all medications, is my motto?

WHY? Because of all the good [as mmj] or bad [as in steroidal or epiliptic therapies] ANDTHAT IS ONE BIG UNIVERSE!
Thing is, first? GET A FRUITCAKE DIAGNOSIS! THEN get meds...do trial and error. and get FUNCTIONING! again.
HONESTLY! PN HURTS! A LOT! A HEAP Why not throw yourself into a vat of burning asphalt ? Yet, 99% of US do not? [Tho some seem to claim they have] And we get by. And we learn about what we HAVE and how to live with it....w/or w/o meds.
To be frank? You have to really get in tune and HONEST with yourself, before you go further? NOW is the time to do it, when being tested. Learn about the possibilities? And also the alternatives.
BTW? Don't ya know it takes 6 weeks to 5 months to get an appt w/a good NEURO? Get reading on prior posts here and also the 'stickies' at the top of the forum.
Come down to earth and learn reading past posts? About how to get diagnosed and treated! Don't expect coddling here? Read about Cycleops from the get go? And don't forget I always walk with a solid wood cane! - j
I am sorry I seem so crass? But, this crud at times IS CRASS! And, I've less patience that I've had in the past.
I truly would like you to be back, with some more coherent backgrounds and such? And I do think not only I but others would help you immensely. Maybe it was the MJ? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-22-2010)