View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart hi there

Dear Majo

geeez it seems i always shorten your name but i don't seem to stick to calling you Blue or Majo. seems i end up with a bit of both... hehe. do you like one or the other better, or would you prefer if i didn't shorten it at all?

i am sorry you are getting hit with a down spell. i agree it sucks to have to tell others "i am down again." i know what you mean - i go through that. it seems like people don't understand, and even if they do, it would be much better if it just didn't happen, so there wouldn't be anything to have to explain/understand in the first place, wouldn't it!

and yes it bites to get depressed just when things were going well you have got depressed. been there too. the only good thing about cycling is that, at least, you know it is going to get better again. you will cycle out.

you mentioned elsewhere about being hypothyroid. that can cause depression, hypomania and mood cycling, especially rapid cycling. i am wondering if your hormone supplementation is adequate. sometimes just T4 is given to correct thyroid hypoactivity, sometimes a combination of T3 + T4 is needed. the thing is, the right balance of the two needs to be found. i would encourage you to talk to your endocrinologist about the possibility of adjusting your treatment... it would be AWESOME if you didn't HAVE to cycle!!!

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-08-2010), BlueMajo (06-06-2010), DejaVu (06-19-2010), Dmom3005 (06-08-2010)