View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 View Post
Long time no see. You have gained 30 pounds. Well this is where you belong then. I was an original, I guess. I was Called: BC, I forgot what it means. I just think of: Before Christ. I feel like it right now after pulling some weeds with many stiches in me, both front and back. Yes, I have had surgery again. These stiches are to come out Monday. I looked this evening and they are red. I have a paper that says to call if they look like that. I am otherwise ok, so no calling for me.

It's nice to see you here Linda. We have always had a ball chating about weight and the tips are really neat. I really liked the one someone else gave once about washing, draining green grapes, then freezing them. If not in the freezer to long, they are delicious. You would think they would freeze hard, but not for a couple days or so. Count me in, wherever we sign in at. I want to loose at least 30 pounds. I have lost almost that, but it's so easy to put back on.
Billie
Hi Billie:

What in the world are you doing pulling weeds????!!!!! You're to soon out of surgery for that. That is something else I've had to give up, and that was hard. Shortly after my 2nd fusion I was out chopping tree roots and boy did I pay for it. Why are we so stubborn? How are you doing besides that, I posted to you in the thread where I heard your husband had passed away. I'm so sorry to hear this, something else to add to your struggles. Please know you've been in my thoughts.

As far as weight loss, yes as soon as I start losing the weight something sets me back. I have to lose this weight, it's killing me emotionally and physically. I could really lose about 50, but 30 would be back to where it's maintainable, at least I think so.

I love those frozen grapes. I have some in the fridge now, I think I"ll pop some in for a treat tomorrow.

Linda
Username is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote