Old 06-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Too Cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Yes we talk on phone everyday me and Cheryl. she will post her story here in this thread ... it is partly why I started this so when she is ready and comes here she will see the SCS for face pain and me and know to post it here

so Mark ya still waiting for that date for final implant eh. I hope this is the week you get it!!!!!!! LOL now ya know why I have the screen name BURNTmarshmallow lol keep holding in there with your humor and your prayers with us cus we are right with you .
and Yes I sure know this waiting and waiting is a way to learn to be truly patient . BUT IT IS SO DANG HARD . just gotta eh.
Yep, Cheryl and I traded emails today regarding her upcoming post. I gave her the name of your thread so she can find it even more easily. but, I imagine you did that too! We'll get her here.

So that is why you are BURNTmarshmallow!?! Too funny, kinda makes me think my handle is too BLAH, you know, I could have been crispychicken or something of the sort..... Oh well, my kids always said my humor was corny, so I reckon I will stay with the handle I was born with.

You really help keep smiles on my face BMW!!
Blessings on you,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-06-2010), Rrae (06-06-2010)