Thread: my concussion
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 08:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default i feel u adam

i live in fairfield and 3 months ago i was in an accident that completely totaled my car. was driving drunk. I wasnt wearing seatbelt and airbag went off. i didnt know anything had happened till cops arrived. didnt know id even got in accident till next day when i was in the drunk tank in jail and my jaw and face was hurting and my body was sore. thought i was just pulled over. anyways 3 months later( 2 days ago) i was boxing my friend and got hit in the side of the head. didnt think anything of it. guaranteed if wouldnt have had concussion 3 months earlier there would have been no problem. i wasnt that phased. anyways i had another concussion. lot less bad but still sucked last night. all im saying is u have to be way more careful now for who knows how long because its wayyy easier to get a concussion again. im guessin ull start feeling back to normal. just know u can get another one easy. ur sounds worse than mine but ya a big part of the laziness would be sitting around alot more. u get lazier and lazier. i know from myself. anyways all summed up. its easy to get another concussion. something u coulda done with no problem before
stevo009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote