View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_ac View Post
CALL YOUR DOC NOW
Sorry Lisa for your uncomfortable feeling..I have been a heart patient for 20 years..Tachcardia is one of my issues.I also have a leaky value and my heart goes in and out of A Fib..when it wants to..I even had the paddles once..I am on heart med plus a blood thinner.Be sure to track what you are feeling,,your acitivty at the time and when, time..This is helpful for the Dr. to see...They may put you on a regulating drug as myself..I couldn't take, (no surprise there huh)?..beta blockers..I am on tropral now.. was on isoptin prior to that.. I know the signs now when I am not doing well, ie..chest pains and skipping, heavy heart rate... but I don't become alarmed as it is my body doing its thing..this was even before RSD..Good luck with your appt. tomorrow..lets us know how it goes..I scratch my head and wonder how much of the irregular heart rate may be contributed to our little friend.....see what your Dr. thinks..but he'll need to be versed in RSD in orde to shed light on this subject...My cardiologists does know about RSD...he hates it!

Take care...hugs, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lisa in Ohio (06-06-2010)