View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink how much to call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cblue View Post
Hi Walkerslbje! You and your wife sound like wonderful people!!!
You enjoy your laptop!
I don't think I will get anything for me...maybe go to dinner with my husband and get a babysitter for the kids. That will work for me.

So you think I should keep on top of them? I can be nice I think! Ha ha..I have bipolar disorder so I'm not very nice all the time....anyway...how often should I call SSDI...like once a week? Less? More?
i called once a week to check on things and if you can get one person to deal with at your local office and get there ext # then that helps alot! then when you call they know your case and can pull it up and see there own notes and yes my wife is very special she is a true giver she was president of a non profit group for the last year and did alot of great things for the group she is in just last week she raised like 8 thousand for school books for a school that had almost no books it was so wonderful of her i can tell it truly makes her happy that is just her way , i will keep praying for a speedy turn around for you on your back pay and such you take care!!!

walkerslbje
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote