View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Kewl!

Lidocaine infusions work for me, better than any thing else anyway.. that is a small dose to get your body used to it I think. I have been getting subcutanious lidocaine infusions for 2 years now and I get an above average dose at 1400 mg.. I believe I was told the average is @ 8-10 hours and @1000 mg at a time.

The day of the procedure I usualy feel pretty good, sometimes a little dopey (very seldome personaly).. usualy I feel like super woman towards the end of the day lol (be careful not to overdo it).
Day 2 I tend to be sore on the spot that had the infusion, even though it's still numish sometimes from the lido. other than that I feel pretty good and day three even better.. I would not count on work on day 2 but leave it at a mabie myself expecialy as you don't know how the sedation aspect will efect you.. myself it's a cakewalk.. but I know others who are right doped up on the same med go figgure ay.

It helps me for a couple weeks and it IS suposed to be one of the cheaper meds.. also I get them put in at a clinic and I take it out myself at home in the AM many hrs later (I can go do my shopping ect with it in it is fully contained and secure).

I realy hope this treatment helps you alot, I know it can make such a diffrence.. please remember that they start you slowly and at a low dose on these meds so please don't be disapointed at low results at first as so many people tend to do.

Good luck to you Arlene I wish you pain relief tomorow,
~ Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (07-30-2014), malawigirl08 (06-08-2010)