View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I walked around during sleep late in my epilepsy history. Id wake up in different places my home like on top of the washer and dryer or in front of the TV like it was morning. I don't know if maybe I dreamed something and acted out my dream, but my doc said it was complex partial seizures. I have no memory of the actual process of getting from the bed to the landing place. I had surgery shortly thereafter. I can smoke asleep too which is not safe. I have had what seemed like a partial dream when I was really walking down the mall in my city. Did not at all remember the trip. That was a complex partial too.
When I lowered my Keppra, I immediately felt happier. I am down to half the dose I was on but have never been off all meds since I was 14. My memory seems better, and it has improved since surgery. My IQ has jumped 15 points too. The Psychologist who read my tests in 2009, wrote that my memory should improve even more as long as I stayed seizure free. This is exciting but hard to know what to do with all this good fortune surgery gave me. I am trying though. I also find I remember my dreams a little better than I did before. Tattoo
Tattoo2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-09-2010), Oriana (06-09-2010)