View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The heat is back and I can't stay awake!

Hey there all,
Yep, my symptoms are back, full blown. I'm not hungry any more, I'm exhausted, and I just want to lie in bed with ice packs on my feet and sleep all the time! When I get hot, my back breaks out in pin pricks, my legs break out in them, and I just fight with all my might to stay awake! If I'm driving, at my desk at work, or wherever, I just can't keep my eyelids up!

Oh, new pain center too, my bladder! While sitting, it feels as if there is a rope tied around my bladder, and as soon as I stand up, there is a knife that starts stabbing me! Fun Fun!

The issue is, I'm out of vacation and sick time..., my doctor just throws meds at me, which make me more sleepy, then I can't work... and soon I'm going to lose my job again! AAAAAgggggghhhhhh!

I think today I'm going to go to a different doctor within our Kaiser program and ask for a different alternative. Maybe some Long Term Disability or something. Hoping they will give it to me!!!! Just so painfull...

Peripheral Neuropathy Since 2004
Learning to give my mind and body the care and feeding it needs to serve me to the fullest, so I can continue to be here with my family and friends.
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote