View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig

in work today i had the day [yet another] from hell

sureal is not the word......

interview assessments x2
the first a 17 year old savage with no remorse and a criminal record as long as my arm.
the 2nd a 16 year old ,,,withdrawn reluctant to answer any question in any way other tghan yes no.....but after gentle pressure to release his inner thoughts.............BANG.............HE tells me he has witnessed his father abusing a under age girl with learning disabilities...

i explained sensitively his disclosure could not end with me and that i would have to contact the police. he reluctantly agreed..they took him away after taking a statement.

i know i did the right thing but that poor boy now has to deal with the fall out/....[he is not living with his father he is with an Aunt ..who he also told two weeks ago but has obviouslynot reported it along with a teacher he told AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IM SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then during this young mans unfolding nightmare im told a collegue of ours whom i worked with for two years has taken their life

i could not write a book with so much emotional turmoil in an eight hour period...it would be deemed to unrealistic...............but its all FACT

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-08-2010), barbo (06-07-2010)