View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I thought it might help to have a "display" pic that shows the Trigeminal nerve and its 3 branches and one that is shaded with color to show where the area is that each branch affect and where the pain would be for each branch also the shaded area would represent the area a lead would help if it were placed for a certain branch. . so we have the T.N. nerve and then it branches into 3 sections the upper =V1
mid=V2
and lower =V3
Cheryl had leads to each of the branches.
I have 1 lead to my lower right (V-3)
I hope this helps show/explane things better sometimes it helps to see it even tho we are all sure feeling it.
Now Cheryl when your ready and feel up to it you need to share about your gamma and MVD and stuff you went threw before you had this trail . You are helping so many others by sharing and I am here for you if you need help or wanna vent. I know how much pain your in right now but sharing can help heal you . it helps me to share and you are doing great. I know others are reading this and finding ti helpful even if they dont reply ... you are helping!!!
Hugs Cheryl.
Attached Thumbnails
Stimulation... PENS / SCS  for face pain, AD , T.N.-trigeminal-nerve-6-jpg   Stimulation... PENS / SCS  for face pain, AD , T.N.-v2-worst-pain-jpg   Stimulation... PENS / SCS  for face pain, AD , T.N.-trigeminal-nerve-5-jpg  
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-05-2015), Mark56 (09-07-2011), Rrae (06-08-2010)