View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown hello

i have a appnt, but i am not sure if i will be going in, since the oral surgeon i saw told me. It is rare but hole in sinus is possible, but has not explained me how close is my molar to the sinus and wat is my likelyhood with this complication. I means i am not feeling comfortable with it still, i think i need more assurance from the doctor. I dont know if i will be able to keep this appointment. and also i dont want him to use the shot with epinephrine, since i am a anxiety patient and that cud make your heart racing and all. i dont know,i am very miserable condition, cannot decide what i should do. Is it a good idea to consult a holistic dentists also. So i can be explained in detail, how this extraction will effect rest of my body. Somebdy please give me some advice, i feel very desperate and lonely. I am also having depression and anxiety problem
which is making all this more difficult.

thanks for any advise anyone has for me
kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi Kim,

Your tooth sounds like it is pretty sick and it may not be a good idea to put this off because the decay can actually spread through the tooth up into the root and beyond. The roots of tooth #14 could be located near the sinuses.... a dental xray will be able to answer that question. However, not all of these first molars have roots near the sinus, so maybe yours is one that isn't!

Do you have an appointment to have it removed?

Bryanna
kimik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote