View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I am sorry about your sturggles. I hope you get disability too and it is not a battle. I can't even imagine the stress this adds. In the mean time could you call your doc who rx and explain how you are feeling?
Kp who are you seeing at CC I was there for 2 pain docs so just curious. I hope you get some relief. I am weaning off Cymbalta too as I am not seeing much of a benefit but then I think who knows cause things could be even worse I guess.
Feel better all
Daniella....I am seeing Dr. Steven Shook. He specializes in Neurology / Neuromuscular Medicine. Had to wait about 2.5 months for the appointment so I hope he is good and is able to provide some answers that no one else seems to think are important. Go figure. I am totally off the Cymbalta and really don't notice any difference. My wallet will notice the difference, for sure. Did not have any problems with the weaning, followed instructions to the letter!! What was your experience with CC? I have heard good and bad. I am taking a boat load of info (results, etc) with me so hopefully that will help with the diagnostic part anyhow. Wishing everyone a good day!!
kpRN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote