View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
i was going to suggest the same thing. call the company that sells the G5 and ask them for the names of physical therapists in brooklyn who use it. when anodyne therapy was pretty new that is how i found a podiatrist in that case who used it near me, by going on the companys website. good luck.
Hi everybody.

GUESS WHO JUST CALLED MY HOUSE?

The G5 machine company rep. (I had emailed them on their contact form, telling them about my quest to find a PT who uses a G5 machine.)

Nice girl.

I told her about the IF stim and she said "oh no, the G5 is NOTHING like that, it's a completely different thing. I knew this because I was with Alan when he got some of the treatments from Dr. Theirl. Alan has also received electrical stim from various PT's and it did NOTHING for him.

The only thing that has worked is when Alan used to go 3 times a week to Dr. Theirl, and when he walked into that front door of my house, he would go "oh my god, I feel like a new person".

But thank you Jo-mar for the suggestion. Much appreciated.

I spoke to the G5 rep and she has been trying to find Alan a PT near us who uses a G5.

Imagine that, she is going out of her way and she telephoned us. I said "my goodness, you could have emailed me, and she said "Nah, that's too impersonal".

She said that she has notified various companies who have bought the G5 and she is trying to locate a rehab person near us. She found one guy in Queens (but we don't live near Queens), and the guy didn't speak English anyway.

But isn't it cool? This is like an adventure.

FINDING ALAN A PT WHO HAS A G5 machine!!!!

My next thing will be to do what Mrs. D. suggests.

Will update.

We just might help Alan yet.

Oh, and this SO POINTS TO HIS NEUROPATHY STEMMING FROM HIS BACK, I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU. He's getting pinched SOMEWHERE from the mid section down. No one has found it on an x-ray or mri or anything.

And yes, he has autoimmune stuff going on (his psoriasis and exema is flaring BIG TIME), but I got that covered with Palmers Cocoa butter with vitamin E.

You should see the difference on the plaque that was behind his ears and under his eyes.

ALL GONE. I grease him up before he goes to bed. He runs away from me.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote