View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Actually, you all are the ones who ROCK

Hello all of you Blessings! You are among those who keep me buoyant! Here we are 8 June, the day has closed long ago for those who schedule surgical events. I heard nothing today. Nothing from the legal dudes, nothing from my blessed scheduler, nothing that would have given me hope the insuror was on board and working my claim.

Were it not so irritating, it would be comical that we sat in my physiatrist's office six months, count them 1,2,3,4,5,6 AGO hearing him tell me and my wife we were right for SCS therapy. Oh, we had talked about it before, but then I was kinda skittish about being cut on again..... Cutting doesn't always go well. Just this evening we heard from our friend Kathy in Texas who asks for prayers for her sister [please join in praying for her if you will ] because 28 hours ago her sister underwent back surgery and has neither regained consciousness nor is she breathing on her own. Even so, in January my wife and I did make the decision to proceed. We did. We started waiting. Going through the multi-disciplinary steps preceding surgery for SCS.

I am so sore, and feeling disheartened at not hearing regarding my scheduling. All in good time. In God's will it will come, insuror reticence, delay, or dawdling notwithstanding.

Thank you all for your prayers and for helping us bear up while waiting,
Your help is so SO worth it,
Mark56 :sigh:
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (06-08-2010)