View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi

So sorry you are in so much pain after all you've been through.

I've got cervical, TOS, scalenes, pecs, back and leg at times to deal with. I have to say, my epidurals X3 started my recovery... and I had a loooong way to go.

Accident in 2000. Epidurals in Feb and March of 2006. By the beginning of 2006 I had been to 3 different pain management doctors. Each had said, "Cervical epidurals X3." The first 2 I asked for 1 and each one said, "No, I had to commit to '3.'" When the 3rd doc said that, I said, "Give me the needle and I'll stick it in. Well, I agreed and committed to 3. The first one made me as bad as I had been. (lasted about 2 weeks) The second one made me bad but not as bad as the first. (lasted about 1 1/2.) The third one, I got relief. I walked out and I felt relief for the first time since the accident.

I think it will get better and hope it's sooner than later. Just take it easy and rest. Stronger drugs may be needed right now.

Try relaxation techniques, slow belly breathing or some yoga stretches and moves.

Prayer is always good.

I hope you do eventually get some relief from the epi. Do you know what meds they used on you? The third one was different than the 2 prior.

Keep in touch with us...

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
billy027 (06-09-2010)