View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Fatigue?

I feel like I'm dying tonight.

I've been getting fatigue really bad since this current flare started. The fatigue feels like it's getting worse.

Is there anything that can treat the fatigue? How do they treat it? Do they just give you uppers or something?

The last time I felt this bad was when I was recovering from mononucleosis. Back then, I'd have to sleep 6 to 8hrs after just getting up to go to the bathroom. At least with this fatigue I can still get around and not have to sleep it off, but I feel like crap.

I mentioned the fatigue to my neuro when I saw him last friday, but he didnt offer anything. The fatigue had let up for about a week or so and hadnt hit me again til the next day after seeing the neuro.

I think it's related to the numbness that I've been having with this flare. The numbness had gone away for a few weeks after I had 3 days of IVSM last month, but now the numbness has returned and brought the fatigue monster with it. (I didnt have the fatigue until after I had the IVSM)

I feel achy like you would when you get the flu. (the real flu, not just a cold) I dont have symptoms of a cold or flu, but I feel like utter crap. My body is so tired.

Is there anything that I should ask my neuro for to deal with the fatigue???

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (06-17-2010)