Thread: Fatigue?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I dont work. (not skilled, havent been able to find a job since 2002...which was before I got diagnosed with MS. I seem to get bad MS flares anytime I even think of going back to school)

I guess I could get away with napping, but if I slept as much as I want to sleep, I'd only wake up to go potty and eat. As appealing as that sounds, I dont want to spend my life sleeping.

I did just have about a 40 minute nap in my computer chair...which is not the most comfy place for a nap. My neck really hurts now. My left arm is more numb than it was when I fell asleep. (wonder if that's related to the neck pain)

I'm just not used to feeling this tired and wiped out. I'm starting to wonder if there's something else wrong with me that's causing the fatigue. Not sure what that could be. Tempted to go to my regular doctor and have him check me over for an infection or something. (or go to my dentist and see if she can find anything wrong in my mouth that could be causing a hidden infection)

I guess I should be happy that the fatigue actually lets me sleep sometimes. Since I've had problems with insomnia for a long time. It's weird to be insomniac for a few weeks, and then feel like someone is secretly slipping me a mickey in my bottled water for several weeks.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (06-17-2010)