View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I do have some news...actually quite positive news...

My pain levels have bottomed out, and I almost feel like a normal human being again. The horrible nerve pain in my legs are now completely gone...as well as the quilting patches that were on my thighs...my back feels so much stronger...

I am now on no meds besides my basics...thyroid, b-12 and folic acid. I've been eating fresh bananas instead of the potassium pills...been going to a massage therapist for quite some time now, picked up walking and pilates (sp) and kept myself busy and moving and somehow worked right through the pain I was having. My hip feels awesome and this is the best I've felt in years.

I really don't have any complaints, except for waking up at 6am to take my DD to cross country practice...LOL! I am finally able to enjoy myself for the first time in years.

Please don't take this as bragging...I honestly think that because my core was weakened that everything was compounding itself and making what should have been mildly painful....terribly painful. It wasn't an overnight type of getting better, but I told myself I was going to work through it and so far so good.

Will it last? I have no idea, but I'm happy and I finally can dance with the kids!!! It's been a real blessing.

Thanks for letting me share!

I wish you all pain free days ahead and never stop trying to get there (however that may be).

Blessings,
Kathe
Kathe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote