View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Too Funny

Bacon and Eggs.... Yup, I guess that would be off topic.

I do appreciate your response regarding pertinence of those around me whose prayer concerns we have lifted up. That is an awesome emotionally beneficial reason for participation of all of us through these threads. How can I say more?

I have a working manuscript in process, hoping to bring to others a means to realization of hope though mired in pain. Works of that sort may or may not be or become best sellers [and if published, the reach is the goal far more than statistics], but I reckon if folks can help others with chicken soup or bowls full of cherries I might have the ability to help from the status of experience. Words are pouring out, and not as a rehash or quick photocopy and print of what we have said here. This is too precious. I have to present a message differently..... so, we'll see what comes. But, thank you for the encouragement. Thank you SO much!!

Now, as to the title of this thread, I did begin it as ANS EON because that is exactly what we had discussed with the doc before I appeared at the out-patient surgery center. Then,,,,, surprise! a Boston Scientific rep was there to ask whether I had any questions, and as you have read, I had many. Even so, the Trial was an out of the ballpark success.... SO, I have tried to see whether it is possible to rename the thread, an impossibility as I can see it, since I do not want to mis-lead anyone.

I have truly striven to clarify for anyone dialing in to the dialogue since I experienced the change-up that we are now Boston Bionic Man and not that other company. Oh well, I think we would lose something if I started a new Boston Sci thread at this point.

GOSH I wish the surgery scheduler would call...... I have bothered them and don't want to annoy, but I hate this "give a child a sucker, and take it back once they lick" approach. I TRULY HATE THIS! Morphine already in play. Losing steam.... gotta go. I hope there are no typos......

Hopeful,
Mark56