View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Here's what the docs say so far:

So they've run yet "another" test for diabetes... still no diabetes. Checking thyroid, cholesterol, etc. I'll find out later today. Then I'm getting "another" sleep study done. Had one before and didn't get a sleep machine...but they seem to think that maybe that is the answer... hello.... I've LOST 35 pounds since the last one...oh well I'll do it.

Next, back to the Psychiatrist, to follow up on the depression. Because of course maybe that is causing the pain. Why not? I work for the insurance company that is paying for all these worthless doctors visits.

HELLO.... it's because I travel 2 hours each way to work. Because I have PN and can't seem to get enough rest. Because the medication makes me sleepy and I won't take it at work because I fall asleep at my desk. As soon as I get home at 7 pm, I eat dinner, take a shower, put my feet up for 1/2 hour, then fall asleep at 9. That's pretty much all my life consists of.

Saturdays I sleep. Sundays I go to church then do laundry.

Peripheral Neuropathy Since 2004
Learning to give my mind and body the care and feeding it needs to serve me to the fullest, so I can continue to be here with my family and friends.
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote